Sunday, March 14, 2010

Brandon Adams update

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I have arrived in Nairobi

The last two days of traveling has been long and exhausting. Wallace and David Freeze (one of the 6 apprentices) living at Mary and Wallace's House picked me up from the airport. I am now sitting on the top bunk of my bedroom with David beneath me also working on his computer.

On my way to the house Wallace told me that tomorrow the Kamau family, the 6 apprentices and Baraka are going on a short vacation to Mombasa until Wednesday. So I guess that means that I have a 8 hour car ride tomorrow morning and then hanging out on the beach, and touring my first few days in Kenya. We will be staying with Mary's brother Charles and his wife while there.

Well it's getting late here and is time for me to head to bed. I will not be able to post again until we return from Mombasa. Utukufu kwaka!

No comments: