Sunday, October 11, 2009

DR team short update (Jill S)

Hello, all
The DR team will send a formal greeting within the next couple of days with a full update, which I will pass along to you as soon as I hear from them. I did learn from Jenny today [Sunday 11 Oct] that the team members are all doing well and are of "good spirit," which she asked me to share with you. They went to Madre this morning to lead a children's service, which went very well. She mentioned the men on the team did an especially great job leading the story of Samson and the women on the team were particularly touched by the children they met. They are looking forward to sharing the program tonight with the children of Monte Cristi. I look forward to sharing more news with you this week.
Jill Shuck - Dominican Republic Team Administrator

No comments: